Sync IT Learning presents Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®), from IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis)
Sync IT Learning’s CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) training offers all the aspiring Business Analysts to take one step closer to a successful IT career. This training will guide you towards successfully completing your CBAP examination with step by step understanding of real time project strategies and techniques for successful implementation of projects in the industry. This training will give the details of each topics in the BABOK (Business Analyst Book of Knowledge) with real time examples and supporting workshops.
Benefits to the individuals may include:
- Competence in the principles and practices of business analysis.
- Participation in a recognized professional group.
- Recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management.
- Advanced career potential due to recognition as a professional business analysis practitioner.
- Personal satisfaction of accomplishing a milestone in their BA careers.
- Certification can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities.
- The process of achieving and maintaining certification helps ensure you are continually improving and refining your activities.
- Potentially higher income for being formally recognized as an experienced BA professional
- Recognizes individuals who have invested in their BA careers and encourages them to keep doing so.
Benefits to the organization may include:
- Provides professional development, advancement and recognition opportunities for staff.
- Demonstrates to customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that you use industry-standard business analysis practices.
- Demonstrates to your stakeholders that your business is run effectively.
- The regular assessment process will improve staff responsibility, commitment and motivation.
- Establishment and implementation of business analysis practices as outlined in A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) Guide by individuals recognized as being knowledgeable and skilled.
- More reliable, higher quality results produced with increased efficiency and consistency by BA professionals who use industry standard BA techniques.
- Identification of professional business analysts to clients and business partners.
- Demonstrated commitment to the field of business analysis, increasingly recognized as a vital component of any successful project.
Regular Price: $995.00
Early Bird price (sign up 15 days before the start of every batch) – $795.00
Class timings: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00P.M. PST
Address: 4580 Automall Pkway #121, Fremont, CA, 94538
Dates of training:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the prerequisites to take the CBAP Training?
2. What are the Course contents for CBAP Training ?
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring Elicitation Requirements Management and Communication Enterprise Analysis Requirements Analysis Solution Assessment and Validation Underlying Competencies
3. How do I pay for the training?
You can pay for the training on our website after choosing your date and training https://www.syncitlearning.com/training/training-events/ or if you prefer to pay by phone or personal check, please contact us at 510-779-9040
4. How long is the CBAP training?
CBAP training will be a 4 day course. It can be taken either online or in-person. This course will cover the 21 hours of PDU’s required for taking the CBAP exam.
5. Do I have to bring anything with me to attend the training?
All the material and stationery will be provided. Please bring your laptop with you.
6. What is the benefit of taking this training and getting CBAP certification, why should I enroll in this training?
As a CBAP, you will join the elite list of certified Business Analysts with a good grasp of BA knowledge areas and BA techniques. You will be known as a person with advanced level of knowledge and qualifications.
7. Does the training include the IIBA exam fee and membership fee with IIBA?
No, the training is solely for the preparation of the CBAP exam. Membership and exam fee are separate which will $450 for members and $575 for non-members.
8. How soon can I take the exam?
We strongly recommend you to take the exam within 1 month of your training.
9. What is the exam structure?
CBAP exam is Computer Based Test (CBT) and to be taken in dedicated testing centers and the exam is 3.5 hour long with 150 multiple choice question.
10. How many attempts do I have to retake the exam if I fail it? Is there a retake exam fee? If yes, how much is it?
If you fail the exam on the first attempt you can retake the exam after waiting 3 months from the date of your initial attempt by paying the re-exam fee which is $250.
11. Do I have to renew CBAP certification periodically?
Yes, in order to maintain the CBAP certification, you need to renew it for every 3 years and it requires 60 CDU’s.
12. Does the CBAP training help to gain PDU’s (Professional Developments Units for PMI (Project Management Institute)?
IIBA is very specific as to what qualifies for CDUs/PDUs. One (1) hour of classroom/contact time of continuing development = 1 CDU. CBAP® recipients are required to track their own CDUs and submit their recertification application and fee by their recertification due date.
13. Is Food provided during the training with Sync IT Learning?
Yes, Lunch is provided with a small snack along with tea and coffee during the course of this 4 day training.
14. Is the CBAP training fee refundable?
No, the fee is non-refundable. If for any reason you cannot take the training once you are signed up for a class, we can have you take the class in next upcoming batch.
15. Once I have paid and taken the class, can I retake it again? If yes, will there be a fee to take the class again?
Yes, once you have signed up, you can take the training again and again until you feel comfortable to take the exam. No, there is no fee to take the class again.