100% Success Rate
Early Bird Discounted Price
Refer & Earn Opportunity
Earn 14 PDUs
Exam Fee Included
Study Material on Us
Games & Exercises
Meal on Us
Sync IT Learning’s CSM workshop, you learn Scrum by doing Scrum. CSM Certification Workshop with Sync IT Learning familiarizes you with Scrum practices and principles. More importantly, you will build skills needed to help a group of people progress from “forming and storming” towards the goal of becoming a high-performing, continuously improving, self-organizing scrum team. CSM Training qualifies you to further get Scrum Master Certification from the Scrum Alliance and participants earn 14 Professional Development Units from the Project Management Institute. Don’t sit through 14 hours of PowerPoint… Not all Certified Scrum Master courses are created equal. With Sync IT Learning CSM certification workshop, you will participate in project simulations and game-based learning exercises, so you can learn by doing!
Dates of the training:
|April 4th & 5th 2020 (2 Days)||Saturday & Sunday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST||Register Now!||Instructor : Brad Swanson|
|September 12th & 13th 2020 (2 Days)||Saturday & Sunday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST||Register Now!||Instructor : Brad Swanson|
|November 14th & 15th 2020 (2 Days)||Saturday & Sunday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST||Register Now!||Instructor : Brad Swanson|
Regular price -$995.00
Early Bird price – $795.00 (sign up 15 days before the start of batch)
If you sign up for any of our two Certification Training together, you can get a Combo discounted price of $1500 ($490 discount).
Class timings: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Location: Sync IT Learning Fremont Office
Address: 4580 Automall Pkway #121, Fremont, CA, 94538
1. Our instructional style is highly interactive! (Games & simulations)
2. Your Participation in physical exercise – optional.
In fact the role of “observer” is quite valuable! Feel free to participate at your ability and comfort levels. “The two day course is an incredible learning experience that you’ll never forget”
Topics filled with fun & learning:
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Sprint Planning, Execution, Review, and Retrospectives
- Agile Requirements Analysis
- Estimating and Prioritizing Product Backlogs
- Technical Debt and Other Pitfalls
- Small Group Dynamics
- Scrum in Large Organizations
- Organizational Impediments
- Scrum Master Certification
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What’s your first step to become a CSM?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-779-9040, if you have any questions or queries about the upcoming class.
2. How do I pay for the training?
You can pay for the training on our website after choosing your date and training https://
3. Is there something I should read before the workshop?
When you take any Scrum Certification class with Sync IT Learning, you will receive the course material from us. So, no need to bring anything besides your energetic self.
4. I’m PMP certified, will I earn precious PDUs?
After completing the CSM Workshop with Sync IT Learning, you earn 14 Professional Development Units that can be used to maintain your Project Management Professional credential from the Project Management Institute.
5. What is the benefit of taking this training and getting Scrum Master Certification, why should I enroll in this training?
As a CSM, you will be able to fill the role of a Scrum Master or Scrum team member. Through the certification process, you will gain an understanding of the Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts. Whereas, these skills turn to be necessary in the real-time business world. Then attend a two-day CSM course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer. After completing the course, you will need to pass the CSM test. To get a passing score, you must correctly answer 24 of the 35 questions.
6. Does the training include the scrum exam fee and membership fee with Scrum Alliance?
Sync IT Learning pays the initial membership fee for each student who successfully completes a Certified Scrum Master course. This membership fee covers the cost of the CSM test and the first two years of membership with Scrum Alliance.
7. How soon can I take the exam?
Once you finish the CSM workshop, your Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) will send your information in order to register you with the Scrum Alliance (the non-profit organization that issues the certification). Once the registration is complete (generally within 5-7 business days), you will receive a link via email where you can take the CSM test online, within 60 days of completion of workshop. The test can be taken at the place and time of your choice and convenience. It’s an open book and open internet exam. After you pass the CSM test, you will be asked to accept the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
8. What are the prerequisites for taking this training?
No prerequisites required.
9. Is Food provided during the CSM Workshop with Sync IT Learning?
Yes – Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided with tea and coffee.
10. Is the CSM workshop fee refundable?
No, the fee is non-refundable. Once paid, the CSM fee will not be refunded, if for any reason you cannot take the training.
11. If I paid for the CSM workshop, can I take the class in another month or repeat the course again in another month?
No, you cannot retake/repeat the class on the same enrollment fee again.
Yes, your class can be transferred to a different month once enrolled.