Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Training
The Foundation Level of ITIL is the entry level qualification which offers candidates a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL Service Lifecycle, including the linkages between Lifecycle stages, the processes
used and their contribution to Service Management practices. People learn in different ways, so our ITIL Foundations Course is designed to introduce ITIL concepts using a variety of methods. In addition to exam preparation and practice quizzes, you will
actively participate in “round table” style discussions in order to give practical context to ITIL concepts. This approach is certainly more interesting and fun, and it works.
Class timings: The classes take place from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST for 2 days. You take the Exam on the second day at the end of the training session from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM PST.
Regular price -$995.00
Early Bird price (sign up 15 days before the start of every batch) – $795.00
Location: Sync IT Learning Fremont Office
Address: 39465 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite 2400, Fremont CA 94538.
In The ITIL Classes You Will Learn How To:
- Prepare for and take the ITIL Foundation Certification Exam
- Identify opportunities to develop IT processes using ITIL guidelines
- Interact with IT teams using ITIL terminology and concepts
- Explore IT service management processes
- Recognize the importance of IT and business integration.
- Get ITIL Foundation Certification
What’s your first step to getting the ITIL certification?
We have ITIL Classes every quarter. For questions and queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-779-9040
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why should I take ITIL foundation?
There are many Business Analyst and Project Management jobs that are geared towards Service Operations. This ITIL foundation certificate will help you qualify for these jobs. Upon successful completion of the education and examination components related
to this qualification, candidates can expect to gain a general overview, and basic knowledge and understanding of ITIL. Successful completion of the Foundation qualification also fulfils the prerequisite entry criteria for the next level of study within
the ITIL qualifications scheme, the ITIL Intermediate Level.
2. Is ITIL Certification right for me?
This qualification is primarily aimed towards:
- Those who want to apply for Business Analyst and Project Management jobs that require or prefer ITIL certification.
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework;
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization;
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about, or contribute to an ongoing service improvement program.
3. How do I pay for the training?
You can pay for the training on our website after choosing your date and training https://syncitlearning.com/itil-training-2018/ or if you prefer to pay by phone or personal check, please contact us at 510-779-9040
4. Is there something I should read before the workshop?
When you take ITIL classes with Sync IT Learning, you will receive the course material from us. So, no need to bring anything besides your energetic self.
5. Is there an exam after ITIL Training?
Yes, there is an exam after attending the ITIL class. You attend the two day workshop and take the one hour exam at the end of day 2 from 4:00 PM -5:00 PM PST.
6. I’m PMP certified, will I earn precious PDUs as a result of taking this class?
After completing the ITIL Foundation course with Sync IT Learning, you earn 18 Professional Development Units that can be used to maintain your Project Management Professional credential from the Project Management Institute
7. What happens after the training?
Answer: A Certificate of Completion is awarded each student completing the course. After successfully sitting for the Certification Exam, the students will be awarded two ITIL Credits (towards the Expert level certification) and will receive their official
Certificate from the Accreditation Body.
8. How does the exam happen?
Answer: The Certification Exam will be provided “online” and proctored on the last day of the class for those attendees who wish to obtain Certification. A voucher will be made available for students who cannot take the exam at the end of the class presentation,
subject to the current cost of the exam.
9. Is the ITIL workshop fee refundable?
No, the fee is non-refundable because of the limited seating and we have to push the potential new enrollments away due to limited number of class. Once paid, the ITIL fee will not be refunded, if for any reason you cannot take the training.
10. Can these classes be taken online?
Yes, the ITIL classes can be taken online as well in person.
11. If I paid for the ITIL workshop, can I take the class in another month or repeat the course again in another month?
No, your class cannot be transferred to a different month once enrolled on the same fee/enrollment and you cannot retake/repeat the class on the same enrollment fee again
12. Is Food provided during the ITIL Workshop with Sync IT Learning?
Yes – Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided with tea and coffee.
13. Is exam fee included in the course fee?
14. What Happens If I Fail the ITIL Exam?
If a candidate fails the test, they have to pay for a voucher and give the exam online (proctored exam).
- They can purchase the voucher on their own via their candidate login in peoplecert.
- Or they can ask the Instructor (Donna) to buy the voucher and send the check to the Instructor.