Training to Move Your Career Forward — Register Today! Seats are Limited
Are you looking for your next Agile Opportunity, a successful path to Agile transformation of your existing organization or need to climb up the corporate ladder with Agility? Then, here’s your chance to enroll for this course and take the next step. This course is full of group activities that provide hands on exercises on Agile concepts from start to finish.
This course will give you all the information required on Agile concepts that will groom you to face the challenges of the Waterfall world and provide you with requisite solutions.
Course Commencement Dates:
|June 15th, 16th and 22nd, 2019 (3 Days)||Saturdays & Sunday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.||Register Now!||Instructor : Sunny Singh|
|July 13th, 14th and 20th, 2019 (3 Days)||Saturdays & Sunday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.||Register Now!||Instructor : Sunny Singh|
Regular Price – $999
Early bird Price – $899 ( 7 days prior to start date of the class)
Class timings: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
39465 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite 2400, Fremont CA- 94538
For more information please contact/call us:
Why should you apply for PMI ACP?
If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices, the PMI-ACP is an excellent choice for you. Compared with other agile certifications based solely on training and exams, the PMI-ACP is evidence of your real-world, hands-on experience and skill. As per glassdoor analysis, if you are ACP certified your salary likely to be increased by 30%.
A must attend if you are:
- In transition or seeking new careers
- A current PMP® and/or CSM credential holders
- A Project / Program Manager chartered to lead agile teams
- A Product Manager working in Agile adopted environment
- A CxO, VP or a Director of Engineering, Operations, or Customer Care
- A Software Developer or a QA Engineer
- An Engineer and Technologist in Software, Hardware or Networking
What do you get out of this training?
– 21 contact hours of training in agile practices,
– Deep understanding of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.)
– Detailed Notes on all the Domains
– Practice Test and Quizzes
– Strategy to Study for the Exam
– Help with application
If you’re experienced using agile approaches, have good collaboration skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times, then your talents are in demand.
Pre-requisites for Certification Exam
To be eligible for the PMI® Agile certification exam, you must meet the PMI eligibility requirements. The fundamental objective of the course is to prepare students for the PMI Agile Certification Examination.
Training in agile: 21 contact hours; hours must be earned in agile topics. This prep course provides you with all the required hours.
General Project Experience: 2,000 hours working on project teams. Must have been earned in the last 5 years.
Agile Project Experience: 1,500 hours working on agile Project teams or in agile methodologies. These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required on general project experience. These hours must have been earned in the last 3 years.
- Course Overview and Certification Process
- Multiple Practice Exams and Tips
- PMI Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Agile Concepts
- Waterfall vs. The Agile Framework
- Agile with Planning (Scrum, XP)
- Agile with No Planning (Lean, Kanban)
- Agile Framework
- Product Vision, Mission, Objectives
- Product Roadmap
- Product Releases
- Sprint / Iteration / Kanban on Daily Work Cadence
About Our Instructor’s:
Sunny Singh, PMI PMP® PMI-ACP® CSM CSPO
Sunny has worked with small to large cap companies, where he has managed Agile projects and helped organizations to transfer from waterfall model to full fledge agile deliver model. In past he has taught PMI PMP® class, under his guidance students have achieved major success in PMP® test and at workplace. In his free time, Sunny likes to spend time with his family, read books, and develop mobile apps.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I pay for the training?
You can pay for the training on our website after choosing your date if you prefer to pay by phone or personal check, please contact us at 510-779-9040
2. Can this training be taken online?
Yes. If you cannot attend the classes in person, you can sign up and an online webinar link will be sent to you 15 minutes before the start time of class.
3. What are the Exam details for PMI-ACP
(PMI-ACP)® EXAM DETAILS
The exam is comprised of a total of 120 multiple-choice question.
20 of which are pretest questions that do not affect the score.
The time allotted for the exam is Three hours.
4. What is the Exam Fees?
Individual Member: US$129 to join (plus USD $10 application fee), US$129 per year to renew
Student Member: US$32 to join, US$32 per year to renew
|Fee Type for PMI-ACP||PMI Member Fee||PMI Non-Member Fee|
5. Is the PMI-ACP workshop fee refundable?
No, the fee is non-refundable because of the limited seating and we have to push the potential new enrollments away due to limited number of class. Once paid, the PMI-ACP fee will not be refunded, if for any reason you cannot take the training. You can however move to the next upcoming batch if for any reason you cannot attend the batch that you signed up for.