- 36 hours of High-Quality In-Class Training for PBA.
- 3 Simulation Tests
- 35 PDUs offered
- 3 Case Studies
- 4 Mock tests
What’s the Focus of this Course?
Our PBA Training course is designed to ensure that you pass your PBA exam on your first attempt. PBA is a globally recognized credential offered by PMI to Professionals who passed the PBA exam. A certification In PBA will attest you to your expertise and knowledge in the practices and principals of Business Analyst.
What are the Course Objectives?
By the end of this PBA Training, You will:
- have all the skills and knowledge required to pass the exam for Professional Business Analyst.
- be able to Perform the Roles, Responsibilities, and Functions of PBA.
- be able to work effectively with Major stakeholders.
- Understand 50 Business analysis tools and techniques.
Who should take this course?
The PBA certification training is designed for individuals with some knowledge of business analysis and ideal for business analysts who are keen on taking their skills and expertise to a new level in order to provide optimal solutions for business development. This certification is best suited for:
- Business Analysts
- Professionals aspiring to become Business Analysts
The Course Details and Training Program
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Role and Responsibilities of Business Analysts
- Business Analysis Knowledge and Skills Assessment
- Business Analysis Essentials
- Modeling Tools
- SDLC Fundamentals
- Business Analyst in Agile Environment
- Requirements Development, Documentation, and Management
- Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Data Analysis / SQL
- Software Testing
- Performing Business Case Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Elicitation, Analysis, and Documentation of Requirements
- Testing Techniques
Regular Price: $1500.00
Early Bird price (sign up 15 days before the start of every batch) – $1300.00
Course Commencement Dates: