Course Commencement Dates:
|Jan 25th, 26th & Feb 1st, 2nd 2020 (4 Days)||Saturdays & Sundays||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST||Register Now!||Instructor : Alok Bhatia|
|Apr 18th, 19th, 25th & 26th, 2020 (4 Days)||Saturdays & Sundays||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST||Register Now!||Instructor : Alok Bhatia|
|Jul 13th, 14th, 16th, 17th, 20th, 21st, |
23rd & 24th, 2020 (8 Days)
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday||9:00 AM to 1:00 PM PST||Register Now!||Instructor : Alok Bhatia|
Regular Price: $995.00
Early Bird Price: $795.00 (sign up 15 days before the start of batch)
If you sign up for any of our two Certification Training together, you can get a Combo discounted price of $1500 ($490 discount).
Address: 4580 Automall Pkway #121, Fremont, CA, 94538
- 36 hours of High-Quality In-Class Training for PBA.
- 35 contact hours of formal education
- 4 Mock tests
What’s the Focus of this Course?
Our PBA Training course is designed to ensure that you pass your PBA exam on your first attempt. PBA is a globally recognized credential offered by PMI to Professionals who passed the PBA exam. A certification In PBA will attest you to your expertise and knowledge in the practices and principals of Business Analyst.
What are the Course Objectives?
By the end of this PBA Training, You will:
- have all the skills and knowledge required to pass the exam for Professional Business Analyst.
- be able to Perform the Roles, Responsibilities, and Functions of PBA.
- be able to work effectively with Major stakeholders.
- understand 50 Business analysis tools and techniques.
Who should take this course?
This certification is best suited for:
- Business Analysts
- Professionals aspiring to become Business Analysts
The Course Details and Training Program
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Role and Responsibilities of Business Analysts
- Business Analysis Knowledge and Skills Assessment
- Business Analysis Essentials
- Modeling Tools
- SDLC Fundamentals
- Business Analyst in Agile Environment
- Requirements Development, Documentation, and Management
- Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Data Analysis / SQL
- Software Testing
- Performing Business Case Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Elicitation, Analysis, and Documentation of Requirements
- Testing Techniques
Que. What does the $995 training fee cover?
Ans. It covers Training, Quizzes, Study material, help preparation for the PMI-PBA exam.
Que. Will you provide all the study material along with online practice tests?
Que. What is Eligibility criteria for the PMI-PBA Exam?
Ans. BA Experience: 4,500 hours over past 8 years (Bachelor's) OR 7,500 hours over past 8 years (High School) Education: 35 hours of BA-related education (We will provide 35 PDUs after giving the training classes) Renewal: Once every 3 years; need 60 PDUs for renewal
Que. How much does it cost to take the exam?
Ans. $405 for members, $555 for non-members
Que. Will you provide Meal OR Snacks during training?
Que. Is the PBA fee refundable?
Ans. Yes, the fee is refundable, but if you take our training on 1st day and you don’t like it OR if you take the exam (after taking training from us) within the one year period of signing up with www.pmi.org and fail the exam, then we shall return the amount that you paid back to you.
Que. How do I schedule a certification exam appointment?
Ans. Once you are eligible, PMI will e-mail you examination scheduling instructions with
your eligibility code, which you will need when scheduling your exam appointment at a testing center.
Que. I want to know more about the instructor who will be teaching this class and I have more questions that I wish to discuss. When can I speak with him?
Ans. You are welcome to speak to our instructor, Alok Bhatia, who will be teaching this class, every Wednesday at starting at 2:00 pm PST, during orientations. A link will be sent to you 15 minutes prior to the start of the orientation. Please do let us know if you will be attending the orientation.