Course Commencement Dates:
|Sep 28th & 29th, Oct 5th & 6th, 2019 (4 Days)||Saturdays & Sundays||9:00 a.m–5:00 p.m. (PST)||Register Now!||Instructor : Alok Bhatia|
Regular Price: $1000.00
Discounted Price: $799.00
Address: 4580 Automall Pkway #121, Fremont, CA, 94538
- 36 hours of High-Quality In-Class Training for PBA.
- 35 PDUs offered
- 4 Mock tests
What’s the Focus of this Course?
Our PBA Training course is designed to ensure that you pass your PBA exam on your first attempt. PBA is a globally recognized credential offered by PMI to Professionals who passed the PBA exam. A certification In PBA will attest you to your expertise and knowledge in the practices and principals of Business Analyst.
What are the Course Objectives?
By the end of this PBA Training, You will:
- have all the skills and knowledge required to pass the exam for Professional Business Analyst.
- be able to Perform the Roles, Responsibilities, and Functions of PBA.
- be able to work effectively with Major stakeholders.
- understand 50 Business analysis tools and techniques.
Who should take this course?
This certification is best suited for:
- Business Analysts
- Professionals aspiring to become Business Analysts
The Course Details and Training Program
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Role and Responsibilities of Business Analysts
- Business Analysis Knowledge and Skills Assessment
- Business Analysis Essentials
- Modeling Tools
- SDLC Fundamentals
- Business Analyst in Agile Environment
- Requirements Development, Documentation, and Management
- Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Data Analysis / SQL
- Software Testing
- Performing Business Case Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Elicitation, Analysis, and Documentation of Requirements
- Testing Techniques
Que. What does the $1000 training fee cover?
Ans. It covers Training, Quizzes, Study material, help preparation for the PMI-PBA exam.
Que. Will you provide all the study material along with online practice tests?
Que. What is Eligibility criteria for the PMI-PBA Exam?
Ans. BA Experience: 4,500 hours over past 8 years (Bachelor's) OR 7,500 hours over past 8 years
Education: 35 hours of BA-related education (We will provide 35 PDUs after giving the training classes)
Renewal: Once every 3 years; need 60 PDUs for renewal
Que. How much does it cost to take the exam?
Ans. $405 for members, $555 for non-members
Que. Will you provide Meal OR Snacks during training?
Que. I want to know more about the instructor who will be teaching this class and I have more questions that I wish to discuss. When can I speak with him?
Ans. You are welcome to speak to our instructor, Alok Bhatia, who will be teaching this class, every Wednesday at starting at 2:00 pm PST, during orientations. A link will be sent to you 15 minutes prior to the start of the orientation. Please do let us know if you will be attending the orientation.