Early Bird Discounted Price
200+ quizzes and mock exams
Study material provided
Retake classes for free
100% Money back guarantee
98% Success Rate
Project Management Professional (PMP) Training
Sync IT Learning’s PMP classes meet PMI requirement of 35 hours of study to take the PMP exam.
PMI based PMP certification Training at Sync IT Learning:
This course prepares you for The PMI Certified PMP certification exam. Not only do you gain the skills to assure your exam preparedness, you also thoroughly study with us the 10 project management knowledge areas and the underlying fundamentals. This course helps you align your project management experience with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) terminology and definitions. Discussions and practice quizzes reinforce the concepts and provide the framework for a personalized study plan for exam success.
The PMP® is the preeminent formal certification for Project Management professionals from the Project Management Institute (PMI®). A PMP® is a recognized expert in delivering the project management needs of an organization in order to execute successful projects. PMP®s are acknowledged as competent individuals performing a role that is increasingly recognized as a vital component of any successful project.
The certification is based on the best practices contained within the PMBOK®. The PMP®credential recognizes the experience and skills required to effectively perform project management activities before, during and after the project life cycle within an organization.
Course Commencement Dates:
|November 9th, 10th, 16th & 17th, 2019 (4 Days)||Saturdays & Sundays||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST||Register Now!||Instructor : Alok Bhatia|
*100% money back guarantee if you do not clear PMP exam.
1. When you attend the first day of PMP class and not like it.
2. If you fail the PMP exam on your first attempt.
Regular price -$1000
Early Bird price (sign up 15 days before the start of every batch) – $799
If you sign up for our PMP ($1000) and CSM ($995) training together, you can get a discounted price of $1750 ($245 discount).
Class Timings: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. PST
Address: 4580 Automall Pkway #121, Fremont, CA, 94538
PMP Preparation aid at Sync IT Learning :
At Sync IT Learning, we are committed to providing cost-effective, quality services to meet our customers’ training requirements. Sync IT Learning recognizes and promotes diversity in technologies, cultures, people, and ideas, both within our company and in the markets where we do business.
A PMP certification is a very useful credential to have listed on your CV when applying for a job. Most employers nowadays place a very high importance on it and while most of them will view is simply as a bonus, more and more employers are listing this certification as a job requirement for many project manager job positions. Taking our project management related classes from our certified and industry experienced trainers is a very good way to ensure you will be completely informed about the test and it will make you prepared for the real examination. This classroom or Online PMP Preparation is generally available every month on the first 2 weekends of each month, Timings and dates subjects to change.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the training geared towards?
The training is designed to help students clear the PMP exam. Of course, you will also learn a lot about Project Management in general. You will graduate from this class with a clear cut idea about what project managers do at work and what their job entails.
2. Who will provide help in filling out registration and application form?
We will provide help in filling out the PMI registration and application form. For the application form, last 2-3 employer’s information will be needed from the candidates, and employer contact information (references) will be needed. Education information will also be needed for the application purposes.
3. What does the $1000 training fee cover?
The $1000 training fee covers the cost of taking the training from us. You earn the 35 PDU’s (professional development units). Also, we give you a certificate at the end of the PMP training that states you have taken the training from us. You also get the latest edition of PMBOK and the material that you require to study.
4. What does the $1000 training fee not cover?
The $1000 DOES NOT cover
· PMP Membership Fee ($129 and if you are a student $32)
· PMP Exam Fee ($405 if you are a PMI Member and $555 if you are not a PMI Member)
· PMP Exam Retake Fee of $275
5. Will you help the candidate fill out application on PMI website to determine if he/she qualifies to actually give the examination because PMI requires 4500 hours work experience to get qualified and there are other eligibility criteria so will anybody assist the student to figure out how to distribute hours spent performing each skills listed in the application?
Yes, assistance will be provided.
6. Will you provide all the study material along with online practice tests?
Yes. PMBOK will be provided to all paid candidates.
7. Will there be an audit from PMI when giving out the references?
Some students might be picked randomly for an audit from PMI, but it’s not an issue. The information that is requested by PMI will be given to them. We will guide the candidate through the audit process.
8. Will one be able to audit the class?
Yes, you can audit the first class, but you will have to join after that to get the book and the material.
9. Will there be practice test given?
Students will be given practice tests after completion of each knowledge area. Students will have to study every night to be able to meet the class expectations the next day.
10. When is it advised to take the PMP exam?
It is advised to take the PMP exam as soon as possible once the course is done, at the most within 60days, to be able to clear the exam. Once the application is approved by PMI, the student’s eligibility is 1 year and three chances to take the exam. Once the eligibility period is the over application will have to be filled out again and the whole process starts new.
11. How much does it cost to take the exam?
PMP is an expensive exam. This ensures that only serious candidates pursue it. It also ensures that the certificate remains prestigious. The exam costs $405 for PMI members and $555 for non-members. Since the annual fees for PMI membership is $119, it makes sense to become a member and then apply for the exam
For PMI Members
· Computer-based exam: USD 405. For Non PMI Members
· Computer-based exam: USD 555.
12. How many years of experience do I need to take the PMP exam/training?
To apply for the PMP, you need to have either:
A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
13. What are the Eligibility Criteria for the PMP Exam?
PMP Certification Requirements
To be eligible for the PMP credential, you must meet certain educational and professional experience requirements. All project management experience must have been accrued within the last eight consecutive years prior to your application submission.
The eligibility requirements depend upon your Educational Background.
1. If you hold a High school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent, then you need:
· Project Management Experience: Minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 7,500 hours were spent leading and directing project tasks.
· Project Management Education: 35 contact hours of formal education (or PDUs)
2. If you hold a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, then you need:
· Project Management Experience: Minimum three years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 4,500 hours were spent leading and directing project tasks.
· Project Management Education: 35 contact hours of formal education (or PDUs)
14. What does an audit look like?
PMI conducts application audits to confirm the experience and/or education documented on credential applications.
PMP states it as “random audit” with no specific criteria or percentage of applicants being audited. Industry practitioners’ following PMI have often stated that about 10% of the applications get ‘randomly’ picked for audit.
In general, to suffice the audit process, two documents are required:
· 1. Photocopy of the educational qualification(s) mentioned in the application form.
· 2. Experience Verification Form(s) (one per project) signed by “The supervising manager or If this option is not feasible, a colleague from the project can verify, or a current manager or supervisor who has direct knowledge of the project can verify.”
15. Can the exam be on paper (handwritten)?
PBT (paper based test) is only available for regions that don’t have access to internet, folks in the US do not qualify for it.
16. Is the PMP fee refundable?
Yes, the fee is refundable, but if you take our training on 1st day and you don’t like it OR if you take the exam (after taking training from us) within the one year period of signing up with www.pmi.org and fail the exam, then we shall return the amount that you paid back to you.
17. I want to know more about the instructor who will be teaching this class and I have more questions that I wish to discuss. When can I speak with him?
You are welcome to speak to our instructor, Alok Bhatia, who will be teaching this class, every Tuesday starting at 6:00 pm PST, during orientations. A link will be sent to you 15 minutes prior to the start of the orientation. Please do let us know if you will be attending the orientation.