PMP (Project Management Professional) certificate is one of the most recognized project management certifications in the world. However, even experienced project managers need to study hard to pass with flying colors in this exam. Anyone who has a bachelor’s or equivalent degree in management or any related course and 3 years of experience while working as a project manager can apply for this certification course. This experience must also include 4500 hours of team leading experience in different projects.
Also, a secondary diploma or associate degree holder who has a total experience of 5 years with 7500 hours of a team-leading experience is eligible for this course. If you wish to clear this exam you will have to study the best practices and concepts given in the PMBOK (Project Manager Book of Knowledge). However, out of syllabus questions might also be asked in the exam.
PMP exam format
The questions are of MCQ type and negative marks are not given on answering questions wrongly. Therefore, a candidate can attempt maximum questions without the fear of losing marks. Though a person can study on his own it is not easy to pass with good marks without professional guidance and tips. For that, a person has to apply for a PMP certification course from a reputed PMI (Project Management Institute) like Sync IT Learning.
Sync IT Learning not only offers PMP certification at competitive fees but also helps the candidates prepare for the exams in different ways. The expert tutors prepare the candidates by organizing several exams and by including questions that are similar to the questions that appear in the real exams.
High-quality study materials are provided to the candidates. However, only studying is not enough as the candidates also should develop their problem-solving skills to answer the unique cases or situations that are described in the questions. Therefore, Sync IT Learning conducts several mock tests that allow the candidates to hone their skills. These mock tests prepare the candidates mentally by making them used to the exam room conditions.
They also provide hands-on training before appearing in the PMP exams. These training sessions focus on experiential learning and give exposure to different concepts related to project management skills. Moreover, they help the candidates to complete the 35 contact hours of study that are required to be completed before taking up the PMP exam.
This is how Sync IT Learning trains helps a project manager to clear the PMP certification exam:
- With Sync IT Learning you will learn the fundamentals and key knowledge areas that form the basis of project management. The focus will be on aligning your experience with the concepts and definitions given in PMBOK.
- Moreover, you get trained by trainers who have vast experience of working in the industry. They share their work experience with you and discuss different case studies that broaden your perspective in project management.
- You get an idea about the job roles and responsibilities of a project manage more clearly while going through the study materials. This not only helps you to pass the exams but also acts as a reference point while handling critical situations during your actual working experience as a project manager.
- You get complete access to all the high-quality study materials which helps you to understand the terminologies perfectly.
- If you have any doubts or issues regarding the concepts of project management or PMP, then you can easily connect with us at 510-779-9040 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org