The terms and conditions specified here are for the use of this website only.
Rules pertaining to the use of the website
It is hereby understood that you will abide by the following rules while using our website:
- Never misuse, compromise, stalk or encroach the privilege of others.
- Never distribute or circulate any material that could be encroaching or disrespectful in meaning to others.
- Never transfer or introduce other documents or information which is protected by Intellectual Property Laws.
- Never alter the HTML source code or hack any of our webpages.
- Never try to run any spam contents which may influence the framework and also the other clients.
Use of Hyperlinks
Sync IT Learning on its website contains links to another website the sole purpose of which is to provide more information to the clients. Sync IT Learning is not in charge of these sites nor will it stand liable due to any harm caused to the client while using the contents on such sites.
Sync IT Learning is the sole proprietor of the copyright and trademark laws including the content, design and code on its webpages. The act of copying, altering, distributing any of the contents or information is strictly prohibited by law.
Case of Intellectual Property Violations
In the event when your work has been used without your consent, you can furnish the data which applies to copyright encroachment and we will follow up on it at the earliest.
Your contact details include your shipping address, e-mail id and phone number. The information should be accurate as the company will not be liable for shipping your product to the wrong hands.